Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy Independence day to all the Triballistas State side!!!

We're UK based but love our American brothers and sisters. This is why we decided to make the best of our collection available on-line in the U.S first on Le Tabouret D'or.

So why not celebrate by treating yourself to an independence day Tribal pair? Check out the following Triballery designs on LTDO:







                                                                                        MODEL: Jackie A
                                                                                       MAKE-UP: N.Y Grant
                                                                                       PHOTOGRAPHER: Ernest Simons


More on LTDO - from LTDO:


LE TABOURET D’OR (LE TAB-UH-REY DAWR) IS AN E-BOUTIQUE THAT CARRIES MODERN LUXURY AFRICAN FASHION CRAFTED BY THE CONTINENT’S TOP DESIGNERS. WITH THE LAUNCH OF LE TABOURET D’OR, GONE ARE THE DAYS THAT A TAILOR IS YOUR ONLY LINK TO UNIQUE AFRICAN FASHION!
OUR LOGO
Our logo is inspired by the golden stool of the Ashanti people. For centuries, this stool has been cherished by this African tribe as a symbol of pride and stature. Just as the golden stool has been cherished, the unique fashions emerging from the African continent have been exclusive to its people.
OUR STORY

Two years ago, while planning my wedding, I decided that my bridesmaids’ dresses absolutely had to be made of traditional Ghanaian print. Traditionally, these outfits are custom made by an African tailor. Since I was determined to have my way, I got in touch with my Aunt who then went shopping for the cloth, contacted a tailor, supervised the sewing and shipped a big box all the way from Bekwai, Ghana to Colorado, USA. After all was said and done, my girls looked gorgeous but I thought to myself, “There has got to be a better way.”
From this experience, I got the idea to launch Le Tabouret D’Or. Living away from the African continent, it’s not always easy to look African chic! With the launch of Le Tabouret D’Or, I know I can indulge my love for African fashion while introducing it to those around me.

Enjoy!







Love Triballery xx


No comments:

Post a Comment